As a global financial leader with a large, ever-growing database and lending portfolio, the bank made a strategic decision to improve on their current operating structure and procedures. They wanted to challenge themselves to become the pioneers of smart workplace implementation within the finance industry. The institution wanted a dynamic environment with empowered employees who could self-manage their day to day operations.
Operational Intelligence was assigned the task of streamlining and upgrading the bank’s existing access integration systems, with a strong focus on simple and accessible user management. This involved streamlining and decluttering the day-to-day journey each employee had. Multiple servers and data streams were set to work together and communicate with one another in order to create complex work flows focussed on the most commonly utilised commands employees would conduct, but also offering a myriad of relative options in a much simpler interface.
The Access Integration Project has increased staff ownership of their own movements and permission requests through the use of access cards. Employees can now exercise more ownership in their various day to day operations.
Over time these operations will evolve and update and Operational Intelligence will implement further integrations to be created and integrated in order to increase the controllability for staff and to overall create a more user friendly system.
Key Workplace Integration Solutions:
- One common tool integrating multiple business locations
- Multiple site single card access
- Site access request and approvals
- Room bookings and guest management
- Lobby tracking for staff and visitors
- Integrated locker systems
- Staff movement self service functions
- Integrated solution with multiple external 3rd party vendor systems
Key Benefits of Workplace Integration:
- Saves staff training time, transportation, productivity time and other costs.
- Increases controllability of staff regarding their own movements.
- Gives back lost time to concierge and security due to access card issues.
- Opens the ability for further integration of day to day transactions within the building for staff.
- Agile and smart workplace.