130 Lonsdale is the first of the completed smart building projects in Melbourne.
Operational Intelligence is delivering an Open Integration Platform to centralise the management of project information and drive further value through maximising efficiencies and productivity.
The Open Integration Platform includes:
- Asset Management
- Integrated Building Management System (IBMS) (Optergy)
- IBMS Schedule
- User module
- System module
- Organisation module
- Property Management module
- Facility Management module
- Reports module
- Location module
- Lucy connector and decision engine
- Audit Trail
Key Features of the Open Integration Platform:
- Ability to monitor and control integrated systems from cloud or on premise, thanks to the secure gateway architecture.
- Supports a wide range of open protocols and IOT devices (BACnet, MODBUS, OPC, KNX, SNMP, SQL, API, MBUS, RTSP, SIP, Web Services).
- Equipped with a number of existing connectors/ drivers for popular API based systems.
- Ability to build new connectors for any product that has an API
- Native graphic design tool for advanced real-time graphics (RT Editor).
- Configurable SLAs and alarm escalation matrix.
- Email alerts, SMS and mobile push notifications for critical alarms.
- Seamless integration with incident management module for automatic incident creation based on critical alarms.